Tuesday 16 September 2014

28mm Polybian Romans finished - 2

And the remainder of the Polybian Romans. 

At this point, I almost want to break into song ...
    There's a pink one, and a blue one, and a green one and a yellow one.
    And they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same (but not quite ...)

And so, the yellow legion. I never got around to getting velites for it.    



And the mixed colour legion. I started off wanting to make this all blue, but I wasn't sure, so I split the colours by the hastati, principes and triarii.  I reckoned I could use this as a legion of slaves or raw recruits.     



And Italian Allies.  A basic colour for each unit but with variations so the figures wouldn't appear so uniform.   



And the cavalry.  Gripping Beast figures again, but the 4 chaps at the front are on Essex horses. 





And that's them. Not too bad overall. 

1 comment:

  1. All your figures and painting look great! and I also like your basing/flocking...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.