Tuesday 22 September 2015

15mm ancients stuff

These are some pictures for friends who have bought some of my figures. 

First, some Carthaginians.  These are my remaining painted Carthaginians.  All of it Essex 15mm figures. There are 2 elephants, Celtiberians, Auxilian, Citizen Spear, Numidian light horse and javelins and Gauls.  At the back are some generals that needed a bit of repair work.  







And some Romans.  This is a legion, with the triarii in the distance, the hastate in front of the principes and the velites nearest.  I think the odd blue tinge in the photos is because the natural light was fading when I it took the them.   

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking Army/units - Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'll take the Carthaginians, contact me for an amount old chap! Best wishes, Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy. I'll try to figure out how I send a private message from here - or maybe from your own blog.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful figures, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again,
    everything has arrived safe & sound, many thanks!
    Could you let me know what Seleucid cavalry you have left and what you want per model, especially the super heavy ones in head to foot armour please?
    Best wishes,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear, Jeremy. Thanks for buying.
      I think the only mounted figures I have now are 3 elements of 3 medium camels, 4 elements of 3 lancers, and 2 elements of 2 light horse with javelins. No armoured chaps, alas. I'll try to take some pictures and post at the weekend, and then probably put them and the remaining foot on ebay next week. I'll estimate an amount based on my usual rule of thumb of £1 per foot and £2 per mounted, then round off a total.
      regards,
      Tom

      Delete
  5. OK I'll have the lot! Any phalanx left?
    You'v got me back into ancients with one impulse purchase!
    Be good, Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy. I've posted new pictures of the remaining painted figures. Sadly no painted pike, but other odd and strange stuff.
      regards,
      Tom

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.