Tuesday 10 May 2016

A Night of the Generals - part 2 with photos

I received some photos of our recent club games from other chaps, so here's some of what was going on. 

First a couple of pictures of our ADG ancients Night of the Generals bash.  Clockwise from bottom left there were Granadine, Feudal Hungarian, HYW French and Hindu Indian.  I brought the French and ended up with the Indians.  On reflection, I should have tried to make the French even worse as they were still a bit powerful. 


This is a view from the opposite end of the table and part way through the night. My Indians are fragmented and the Hungarians are moving to outflank and surround the French. 


A good game, but next time I'll give more thought to creating a really bad army. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.