Tuesday 1 November 2016

back to normal and some finished or nearly finished stuff

These were nearly done last week and I was able to wrap up at the weekend.

First the Inniskilling Dragoons I'm painting for a friend's 18mm British army. This completes the Union Brigade and I'll try post a picture of the whole brigade later.



And the 28mm WW2 British. The figures are done, but I'm still deciding on some static grass. I have some of the grass, but it's not that long and I think these figures might be nice with some longer patches or clumps of grass that come to mid-calf or knee. The sniper could really benefit from hiding in long grass or bushes.  I'll have to have a look at what tufts and clumps are out there.


More later.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good and the British have been painted in record time; well by my standards thats record time. Look great!

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.